[美剧] 灵异档案/The Dresden Files 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

没有爱情迷药,没有用不尽的钱包,不爱聚会或其它娱乐,Harry Dresden是唯一一个在芝加哥黄页簿上登广告的男巫。而且他可是来真的,符咒、迷药、降头,他是真正的男巫。

从自己黑暗的过去中获得内在力量和前进动力来追求正义。他的武器是他的法杖(好吧,其实就是个曲棍球棒)和好胜的个性(如果你不介意他有些扭曲的幽默

感),同时还有他的好友,灵魂阴暗却精于魔法巫术的好友Bob来[展开全文]

没有爱情迷药,没有用不尽的钱包,不爱聚会或其它娱乐,Harry Dresden是唯一一个在芝加哥黄页簿上登广告的男巫。而且他可是来真的,符咒、迷药、降头,他是真正的男巫。

从自己黑暗的过去中获得内在力量和前进动力来追求正义。他的武器是他的法杖(好吧,其实就是个曲棍球棒)和好胜的个性(如果你不介意他有些扭曲的幽默

感),同时还有他的好友,灵魂阴暗却精于魔法巫术的好友Bob来喋喋不休不厌其烦的“协助”他。Dresden的工作是拯救被各种超自然力量所威胁和伤害

的受害者——500美金一天,花费还要另外算。

他确实不喜欢派对,也不会弄爱情迷药,但是当事情变得奇怪,当事物变得不可理喻,给他打电话。他的号码就在书里。吸血鬼、喷酸的妖魔、狼人、牙齿仙女——他都能搞定。

常出现在他周围的人,一个是Bob,他的心腹好友,可Bob却不简单,他其实只是栖息在哈利提供的一具身体上的精神实体,他已经存在了很多个世纪,所以有

大量的魔法和灵异知识来帮助哈利。还有芝加哥警局特别调查组的Connie Murphy中尉,和来自“白色委员会”的执行官Daniel

Morgan。“白色委员会”就是隐藏于人类社会中的魔法世界的统治机构。

【剧本】:

When I was a kid my father told me there was no such thing as monsters; my nightmares were just figments of my imagination.

=>当我还是一个孩子的时候,我的父亲告诉我没有怪物这样的东西;我的噩梦只是我的想象力。

As I got older I had to wonder, was he lying to me or just wrong? Dad! Dad! Harry, Harry, come on, what is it? Im trying to fix my milk can escape.

=> 随着年龄的增长,我不得不怀疑,他对我说谎还是错了?爸!爸!哈利,哈利,来吧,这是什么?我正在修理我的牛奶可以逃脱。

The closet - theres something in there.

=> 衣柜 - 里面有东西。

I can hear it breathing.

=> 我可以听到呼吸。

Okay, okay.

=> 好吧好吧。

Its just a closet Harry.

=> 这只是一个壁橱哈利。

I saw the door move.

=> 我看到门移动。

I got something for you, okay? What is it? This was your mothers.

=> 我为你买了东西,好吗?它是什么?这是你妈妈的

Go ahead, open it.

=> 继续,打开它。

Its a shield bracelet.

=> 这是一个盾牌手镯。

I never really knew how it worked but your mother said it protected her and she wanted you to have it.

=> 我从来不知道它是如何运作的,但是你妈妈说她保护了她,她希望你拥有它。

Why didnt it save her? She wasnt wearing it.

=> 为什么不救她呢?她没有穿。

Why not? I dont know.

=> 为什么不?我不知道。

Whatever killed mom, Im going to find it and when I do, Ill rip its heart out.

=> 无论遇害的妈妈,我都会去找到它,而当我这样做的时候,我会把它的心挖出来。

Hey, good morning.

=> 嗨,早上好。

Good morning.

=> 早上好。

Are you okay? Yeah, yeah, Im fine, I was just you? Surprisingly rested despite my lack of sleep.

=> 你还好吗?是啊,是啊,我很好,我只是你吗?尽管我睡眠不足,但令人惊讶的休息。

What time is it? Its 7:10.

=> 几点了?现在是7点10分

Im late! Oh man.

=> 我迟到了!天啊。

Where are my pants? I got to go.

=> 我的裤子在哪里?我要走了。

Drop by later? All right.

=> 以后再放?好吧。

Bob, where are my keys? I left my jeep at the diner.

=> 鲍勃,我的钥匙在哪里?我把我的吉普车送到了餐厅。

Careful.

=> 小心。

These equations are very precise and if you walk through them, I will start belting show tunes from the 16th century.

=> 这些方程是非常精确的,如果你走过它们,我将开始从十六世纪的曲调显示曲调。

Please, anything but that.

=> 请,除此之外。

Okay, you seen my keys? Im parked on the wrong side of the street.

=> 好吧,你看到我的钥匙?我停在街道的错误一侧。

The girl is gone? The girl is Laura, and yes while gone, rests gentle in my thoughts.

=> 那女孩走了?这个女孩是劳拉,是的,当走了,在我的思想休息。

Any locker room accounting? No, but you know what? I had that dream again about my dad.

=> 任何更衣室会计?不,但你知道吗?我又对我父亲做了那个梦。

Thats the 3rd time this week.

=> 这是本周第三次。

Id say were moving away from dreams and into signs and portents.

=> 我想说,我们正在摆脱梦想,成为标志和预兆。

Ive seen this formula before.

=> 我以前见过这个公式。

Im redesigning a pet project of mine from before my forced retirement.

=> 我正在重新设计我的“强迫”退休之前的一个宠物项目。

I call it the doom box.

=> 我称之为厄运框。

Oh thats catchy.

=> 哦,这很吸引人。

What does it do? Its a bit of a supernatural jack-in-the-box.

=> 它有什么作用?这是一个超自然的杰克在框中。

It contains and then amplifies natural energy so that when you open it well, pop goes the weasel.

=> 它包含,然后放大自然能量,所以当你打开它,流行的黄鼠狼。

That was in that book you wrote.

=> 那是你写的那本书。

My first Renoir.

=> 我的第一个雷诺阿。

Your uncle had a copy of it.

=> 你的叔叔有一个副本。

I believe you burned it.

=> 我相信你烧了它。

Some pretty nasty stuff in there Bob.

=> 那里有一些非常讨厌的东西Bob。

Yes, well, it served him well, as did I, right up until you self-defenced him to death.

=> 是的,好吧,它和我一样,直到你自我保卫他为止。

Found em.

=> 发现他们。

Oh god.

=> 天啊。

Oh! Why do you do this to me, huh? Why cant I just, just Is this you? Harry Dresden? Whered you come from? Did you follow me from my office? Youre a wizard right? I dont do parties, I dont teach magic.

=> 哦!你为什么要这样对我?为什么我不能只是,这是你吗?哈利德累斯顿?你从哪里来的?你从我的办公室跟着我吗?你是一个向导吗?我不做派对,我不教魔术。

Wait, Ive got monsters.

=> 等等,我有怪物。

What? Monsters.

=> 什么?怪物。

If you dont do anything the help theyre going to kill me and my mom.

=> 如果你没有做任何事情,他们会杀了我和我妈妈的帮助。

Why would they do that? I dont know, but Ill pay you $5,000 to find out.

=> 他们为什么要那样做?我不知道,但是我会付给你5000美元。

Where you gonna get $5,000.

=> 你会得到5000美元

kid? Put that away.

=> 孩子?把它放开。

Put that away.

=> 把它放开。

The Dresden Files 101 Listen kid Scott.

=> 德累斯顿文件101听孩子斯科特。

? Laura, thank you.

=>?劳拉,谢谢。

Look, monsters, theyre not out to kill you or your mom, all right.

=> 看,怪物,他们不是要杀你或你的妈妈,好吧。

How can you be sure? I cant, but for the most part monsters dont exist.

=> 你怎么确定?我不能,但大部分怪物是不存在的。

These ones are real.

=> 这些是真实的。

Ive heard them; two nights ago, clicking and scratching outside my door.

=> 我听说过两晚前,在门外咔嚓一声。

Id love to take your money, I really would, but I couldnt live with myself knowing Id taken advantage of an imaginative kid who really shouldnt be cashing out his college savings bonds or hiring wizards out of the phone book.

=> 我真的很想拿你的钱,我真的会这样做,但是我不能跟自己生活在一起,因为我知道我会利用一个富有想象力的孩子,他真的不应该拿出他的大学储蓄债券或者在电话里雇用巫师书。

Youve gotta help me.

=> 你必须帮助我。

I am.

=> 我是。

Walking away.

=> 正在走开。

Save your money and you go to school, college, whatever; college, right.

=> 省下你的钱,你去学校,大学,无论如何;大学吧。

Thanks Laura.

=> 谢谢劳拉。

- η­Òë×ÖÄ» - ? Murphy.

=> - ×» - ?墨菲。

Hey morning Murphy, hows things? Gruesome.

=> 嘿,早上墨菲,怎么回事?可怕的。

Whats your problem? Hey why does there have to be a problem? Cant I just call you to say, hey? Spill it, Im busy.

=> 你怎么了?嘿,为什么有一个问题呢?我不能打电话给你说,嘿?漏了吧,我很忙。

Well listen, my car got booted and I was just wondering if maybe you could do that cop thing and get it unbooted.

=> 那么听,我的车被启动,我只是想知道,如果你可以做那个警察的事情,让它无法启动。

Sorry Harry, pay the fines; parking tickets.

=> 对不起哈利,支付罚款;停车票。

Maybe Ill do a little magic and make this car disappear.

=> 也许我会做一点魔法,让这辆车消失。

OK? Folks saw her come home last night and after that nobody saw her or anything, until the postman opened the door and found the body.

=> 好?人们看到她昨天晚上回家,之后,没有人看到她或任何东西,直到邮递员打开门,发现了身体。

VICTIM FEMALE 35 ID, credit cards? Both missing along with the car.

=> VICTIM FEMALE 35身份证,信用卡?两人都跟车一起失踪。

Tracking them now.

=> 现在跟踪他们。

As far as her job is concerned shes a floater.

=>就她的工作而言,她是一名漂流者。

The District moved her around a lot.

=> 区移动了她很多。

Were having trouble tracking down her current assignment; city records.

=> 我们无法追查她目前的任务;城市记录。

But were sure?? OUR? So, our guy kills her, skins her then poses her.

=> 但是我们确定?我们的?所以,我们的男人杀了她,皮肤然后摆她。

Assuming she was dead when she was skinned.

=> 假设她被剥皮时死了。

Thing is, if she was killed here, wheres all the blood? Harry, this morning you were speaking about your father and I poured salt into an old wound and mentioned your uncle.

=> 是的,如果她在这里被杀,那么所有的血呢?哈利,今天早上你在谈论你的父亲,我把盐倒入一个旧伤口,并提到你的叔叔。

That was unkind.

=> 那是不好的

Apology accepted Bob.

=> 道歉接受鲍勃。

No, theres more to it than that.

=> 不,还有更多。

I fear I have put you in a bad mood; clouded your judgment about this child; made you dismiss his concerns when you would have otherwise accepted them.

=> 我担心自己心情不好,蒙蔽了你对这个孩子的判断;当你接受他们的时候,你会解除他的顾虑。

You mean, take his money.

=> 你的意思是拿他的钱。

Harry, I am not being avaricious now.

=> 哈利,我现在不贪婪。

You were once a frightened boy and now a frightened boy has come to you.

=> 你曾经是一个害怕的男孩,现在一个受惊的男孩来到你身边。

It is not inconceivable that his fear is based in a certain truth.

=> 他的恐惧是建立在一定的道理上的,这并不是不可思议的。

Im not taking money off a kid.

=> 我不是从小孩那里取钱。

I know, I know.

=> 我知道我知道。

I also know that if there is any truth to his claim and he were to be harmed, you would never forgive yourself and I would have to endure the ensuing months of self flagellation.

=> 我也知道,如果他的主张有任何真实性,他会受到伤害,那么你永远不会原谅自己,我将不得不忍受随后的几个月的自我鞭策。

So, dont take his money, but do take him at his word.

=> 所以,不要拿他的钱,但要听他的话。

SEE? Have someone look into the records of the high council.

=> 看到?请有人看看高级理事会的记录。

And that someone would be Melissa? She of the languid eyes.

=> 那个人会是梅丽莎?她那疲惫的眼睛。

When theyre not rolled back in her head.

=> 当他们没有回头的时候。

Here you go, Fries and a chicken salad.

=> 在这里,炸薯条和鸡肉沙拉。

Thanks Laura.

=> 谢谢劳拉。

Whos your friend Harry? Oh, its Melissa.

=> 谁是你的朋友哈利?哦,这是Melissa。

Laura this is Melissa; Melissa this is- Laura.

=> 劳拉,这是梅利莎;梅丽莎,这是劳拉。

How do you do? Well, I do quite well.

=> 你好吗?那么,我做得很好。

Got everything? Good! Nice place, not big on service though.

=> 得到了一切?好!不错的地方,虽然服务不是很大。

All I need is a quick through the records, all right.

=> 我所需要的只是快速通过记录,没关系。

Just simply a status check.

=> 只是一个状态检查。

Nothing is simple with you.

=> 你没有什么是简单的。

Its Scott and Cheryl Short.

=> 这是Scott和Cheryl Short。

OK? Kid and his mom.

=> 好?孩子和他的妈妈。

The kid thinks hes being targeted and I just want to make sure theres no cosmic debt hanging over them ANYthing at all.

=> 小孩认为他是有针对性的,我只是想确保没有任何宇宙债务挂在他们身上。

Okay, so let me get this straight.

=> 好吧,让我来弄清楚。

You want me to do an unauthorized records check in exchange for a chicken salad? Can you please just do this for me? Its just for the kid, you know.

=> 你想要我做一个未经授权的记录检查来换取鸡肉沙拉吗?你能为我做这个吗?这只是为了孩子,你知道的。

Okay, you know what, just shut up and eat; mainly shut up.

=> 好吧,你知道什么,闭嘴吃饭。主要是闭嘴。

U Not doing it here.

=> ü不要在这里做。

Oh please.

=> 哦拜托。

Ill be right back.

=> 我马上回来。

Nothing.

=> 没有。

Nothing at all? Jobs not listed.

=> 一点都没有?工作没有列出。

Now what do you say you take those fries to go so I can enjoy my chicken salad in peace? That sounds like a really good idea.

=> 现在你怎么说拿这些炸薯条去和平享用我的鸡肉沙拉?这听起来像个好主意。

- η­Òë×ÖÄ» - Okay guys, come on; chop, chop, lets go.

=> - ×» - 好吧,伙计,来吧;砍,砍,我们走吧。

You okay Scott? Yeah.

=> 你还好吧斯科特?是啊。

Hey Scott? Id like you to stay a little after school today.

=> 嘿斯科特?我希望你今天放学后留一点点。

Did I do something wrong? Oh no, no, no.

=> 我做错什么了吗?哦,不,不,不。

You just have a really good grip on some of the spelling lessons.

=> 你只需要掌握一些拼写课程。

I thought maybe you could help some of the other kids study for the test.

=> 我想也许你可以帮助其他一些孩子学习考试。

Okay, sure.

=> 好的,当然。

Well talk about it later.

=> 我们稍后再谈。

YEAH Scott? And Melissa is positive there is nothing looming? I told you Bob, theres no case.

=> 是的,斯科特?而梅丽莎是积极的,没有什么隐现?我告诉过你,鲍勃,没有任何事情。

Well, why dont you go tell the boy that, at least? Because I dont have an address.

=> 那么,为什么不告诉那个男孩呢,至少呢?因为我没有地址

Find some organic residue and cast a searching spell.

=> 找到一些有机残留物并施放搜索法术。

Perhaps the boy left some snot under the diners table.

=> 也许这个男孩在餐桌下留下了一些鼻涕。

Bob! What? Where theres children theres snot.

=> 鲍勃!什么?那里有孩子,有鼻涕。

I saw them; theyre out there man.

=> 我看到他们;他们在那里的人。

Monsters! Whoa, whoa, its all right; its all right.

=> 怪兽!哇,哇,没关系;没关系。

- η­Òë×ÖÄ» - This isnt the first time.

=