[美剧] 凶鬼恶灵之动画篇/Supernatural The Animation 全集第1季

第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

Sam和Dean是两兄弟。22年前,在他们的童年,母亲被一股超自然力量所杀,父亲从此开始了妻子的家族事业,踏上了捕猎之旅,即猎杀危害人类的超自然

生物的旅程。父亲一边追查杀死妻子的恶魔的下落。一边教导两兄弟猎杀恶魔与超自然生物的知识。不过,Sam想过的是正常人的生活,于是他与父亲之间的裂痕

越来越大,最终因为一次激烈的争吵而离家出走,独自去上了大学。在大学里,Sam是个成绩优异的高材生,而且有[展开全文]

Sam和Dean是两兄弟。22年前,在他们的童年,母亲被一股超自然力量所杀,父亲从此开始了妻子的家族事业,踏上了捕猎之旅,即猎杀危害人类的超自然

生物的旅程。父亲一边追查杀死妻子的恶魔的下落。一边教导两兄弟猎杀恶魔与超自然生物的知识。不过,Sam想过的是正常人的生活,于是他与父亲之间的裂痕

越来越大,最终因为一次激烈的争吵而离家出走,独自去上了大学。在大学里,Sam是个成绩优异的高材生,而且有了美丽的女友。哥哥Dean却仍然坚定地留

在了父亲身边,继续追查。

然而,父亲在追踪活动中失踪了,这下Sam勉为其难地加入了哥哥,抽出了一个周末来寻找失踪的父亲。本来想意思意思敷衍了事,却因一次可怕的悲剧事件而彻底改变想法的Sam,从此放弃了一切幸福快乐生活的想法,全心全意地投入了这一行动

【剧本】:

[WHIMPERING] [METAL SCRAPING] ZACK: Good.

=>[怀疑] [金属废料]扎克:好。

Sorry to keep you waiting.

=> 对不起,让你久等了。

Im ready.

=> 我准备好了。

Whats the matter, Amanda? Stop! Im begging you.

=> 怎么了,阿曼达?停止!我求你。

Why are you doing this? Why? You dont accept me.

=> 你为什么做这个?为什么?你不接受我

Isnt that right? You Who are you? Im your husband.

=> 不是吗?你是谁?我是你的丈夫

Look hard, Amanda.

=> 看,阿曼达。

- Its me.

=> - 是我。

- Who are you? Youre not my Zack.

=> - 你是谁?你不是我的Zack。

Wheres Zack? ZACK: What makes you think Im not Zack? AMANDA: No.

=> Zack在哪里? ZACK:是什么让你觉得我不是Zack? AMANDA:没有。

Please.

=> 请。

Dont! [AMANDA GRUNTS] [KNIFE STABBING] [DEAN WHISTLING] [SAM GROANS] [SAM CRYING] [SAM PANTING] MAN: What are you doing? Shoot! SAM: Jessica! [GASPS] DEAN: You finally awake? Sammy.

=> 别! [AMANDA GRUNTS] [刀子稳定] [DEEND WHISTLING] [SAM GROANS] [SAM CRINGING] [SAM PANTING] MAN:你在做什么?射击! SAM:杰西卡! [GAS​​PS] DEAN:你终于醒了?萨米。

Stop calling me that, Dean.

=> 不要再打电话给我了,Dean。

Where are we now? Its a little over 300 miles to Missouri.

=> 我们现在在哪?距密苏里州300多英里。

Missouri? I thought we were heading north.

=> 密苏里?我以为我们正在向北。

Did you hear from Dad? No.

=> 你有没有听到爸爸的消息?没有。

No news at all, as usual.

=> 没有任何消息,像往常一样。

Not important.

=> 不重要。

By the way look at this.

=> 顺便看一下这个。

Read it.

=> 阅读。

"Bloody, bizarre murder Husband brutally murders wife.

=> “血腥,离奇的谋杀丈夫惨遭杀害妻子。

" What about it? DEAN: Turns out there were four similar incidents in a rural town without any history of crime.

=>“那又怎么样?迪恩:原来在农村有四起类似的事件,没有犯罪记录。

When did we become cops? More importantly, all the suspects insist they were elsewhere at the time of the crime.

=> 我们什么时候成为警察?更重要的是,所有的嫌疑人坚持他们在犯罪时在别处。

In other words someones claiming to have been in two different places at the same time? Dont you think its worth investigating? Dean, our main goal is to find Dad.

=> 换句话说,有人声称同时在两个不同的地方?你不觉得值得调查吗?院长,我们的主要目标是找爸爸。

If he were here, he wouldve investigated this, I know it.

=> 如果他在这里,他会调查这个,我知道。

Oh, yeah? Do whatever you want.

=> 哦耶?做你想做的。

MAN 1: Hey, give me a hand over here.

=> 男子1:嘿,给我一个在这里的手。

MAN 2: Just a spat between drunks.

=> 男子2:只是醉汉之间的争吵。

MAN 3: Check it out.

=> 男子3:检查出来。

MAN 4: All right.

=> 男子4:好的。

Excuse me, miss? - Dean.

=> 对不起,小姐? - Dean。

- Hi.

=> - 嗨。

Wed like to see Detective Boyle.

=> 我们希望看到Boyle侦探。

And you are? Federal marshals Davis and Martin.

=> 你呢?联邦元帅戴维斯和马丁。

Wed like to discuss the recent murder.

=> 我们想讨论最近的谋杀。

Pleasure to meet you.

=> 很高兴认识你。

Im Boyle.

=> 我是波义耳

Detective Katherine Boyle.

=> 凯瑟琳·博伊尔侦探。

DEAN: The pleasures mine.

=> DEAN:这是我的荣幸。

KATHERINE: Its unmistakable.

=> KATHERINE:这是无误的。

Just before the time of the crime the Evans security camera caught footage of Zack Evans entering their house.

=> 就在犯罪发生之前,埃文斯的安全摄像机拍下了扎克埃文斯进入他们家的镜头。

DEAN: Let me ask you one more time, Zack.

=> 迪恩:让我再问你一次,扎克。

When you returned home from your brothers house you found that your wife had been murdered.

=> 当你从你的兄弟家回到家时,你发现你的妻子已经被杀害了。

Is that right? ZACK: Yes.

=> 是对的吗? ZACK:是的。

DEAN: Are you sure? - You swear you didnt do this? ZACK: Of course! I I still I still love Amanda.

=> DEAN:你确定? - 你发誓你没有这样做? ZACK:当然!我仍然爱着阿曼达。

DEAN: Thats definitely Zack.

=> DEAN:这绝对是Zack。

Eight forty p.

=> 八十四p。

m.

=>米

Thats 40 minutes before the murder.

=> 这是谋杀前40分钟。

What do you think? It looks exactly like him.

=> 你怎么看?它看起来完全像他。

Any chance the image couldve been digitally manipulated? DEAN: Doesnt look like it.

=> 任何机会的形象可以被数字操纵? DEAN:看起来不像。

- Stop.

=> - 停止。

- Hmm? Rewind it.

=> - 嗯?倒带它。

- Why? - Just do it.

=> - 为什么? - 去做就对了。

[WHIRRING] Stop.

=> [WHIRRING]停止。

Look.

=> 看。

His eyes are glowing.

=> 他的眼睛发光。

Its probably just the angle.

=> 这可能只是角度。

Happens a lot.

=> 发生了很多。

No.

=> 没有。

They wouldnt glow like that from this angle.

=> 他们从这个角度不会发光。

Remember what Dad said? Spirits and ethereal bodies often glow in photographs.

=> 还记得爸爸说的吗?精神和飘渺的身体往往在照片中发光。

Spirits? - A doppelgänger? - Hmm.

=> 烈酒? - 一个doppelgänger? - 嗯。

KATHERINE: Ow! - Whats the matter? I cut my finger on the door.

=> KATHERINE:噢! - 怎么了?我把手指在门上。

Its no big deal.

=> 这没什么大不了的。

There you go.

=> 你走了

- Thank you.

=> - 谢谢。

- No need to thank me.

=> - 不用谢我。

By the way, how about grabbing a drink later on? [CLEARS THROAT] DEAN: This is awful.

=> 顺便说一句,以后再喝一杯怎么样? [CLEARS THROAT] DEAN:这太可怕了。

KATHERINE: Yes.

=> KATHERINE:是的。

DEAN: You never get used to this kind of stuff.

=> 迪恩:你从来不习惯这种东西。

Depressing.

=> 压抑。

Find anything? No.

=> 找到什么?没有。

I thought an evil spirit might be behind it but I havent found anything to back that up.

=> 我以为可能背后有一个邪恶的灵魂,但我没有找到任何支持。

And I dont smell sulfur.

=> 我不闻到硫磺。

Something wrong? Its nothing.

=> 有问题?没什么。

- Did you find anything? - No.

=> - 你找到什么了吗? - 没有

Hmm? She was your friend? Amanda was my friend since childhood.

=> 嗯?她是你的朋友?阿曼达从小就是我的朋友。

I see.

=> 我懂了。

KATHERINE: Youre nice.

=> 凯瑟琳:你很好。

You didnt use any cheap lines to comfort me.

=> 你没有使用任何廉价的线路来安慰我。

DEAN: Im nice, huh? Thats my flaw.

=> DEAN:我很好,是吧?这是我的缺陷。

[SAM GRUNTS] SAM: Hey, lets go.

=> SAM SAM GRUNTS:嗨,我们走吧。

DEAN: What? Did you find something? SAM: Theres nothing here.

=> DEAN:什么?你找到了什么吗? SAM:这里什么都没有。

DEAN: Katherine, thanks for showing us the crime scene.

=> 迪恩:凯瑟琳,谢谢你向我们展示犯罪现场。

Well be in touch.

=> 保持联系。

KATHERINE: What? You sure this is gonna work? A halite bullet? We have no choice.

=> KATHERINE:什么?你确定这会工作?卤石子弹?我们别无选择

Were dealing with a spirit.

=> 我们正在处理一种精神。

Well at least be able to divert it.

=> 我们至少可以转移它。

[PEBBLE FALLS] Dont freak me out like that.

=> [PEBBLE FALLS]不要这样吓到我。

SAM: Behind you! [GRUNTS] Who are you? Zack.

=> SAM:在你身后! [GRUNTS]你是谁?扎克。

[PANTING] [GASPS] [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] DEAN: Welcome back.

=> [PANTING] [GASPS] [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] DEAN:欢迎回来。

Dean? What the hell is going on? Calm down, Sam.

=> 院长?这到底是怎么回事?冷静下来,山姆。

Hey, cut it out.

=> 嘿,把它剪掉

Who the hell are you? Deans shoulder is injured.

=> 你到底是谁? Dean的肩膀受伤了。

- It got better.

=> - 它变好了

- What did you do to Dean? Answer me! Thats sad.

=> - 你对Dean做了什么?回答我!真可悲

Dont you know your own brother? [DEAN GRUNTS] DEAN: My lifes been pretty messed up.

=> 你不认识你自己的兄弟吗? [DEAN GRUNTS] DEAN:我的生活相当混乱。

- Yours hasnt been much better.

=> - 你的情况还不是很好。

- What? But Ive definitely suffered as much as you have.

=> - 什么?但是我绝对受苦了。

Cut the crap.

=> 切碎的废话。

However, Sam while you were off at college I went monster hunting with Dad every single day.

=> 然而,山姆大学时,我每天都跟爸爸去打猎。

And then Dad ended up disappearing.

=> 然后爸爸消失了

So tell me, Sam, whats the meaning of my life? Things have always gone your way.

=> 那么告诉我,山姆,我的生命意味着什么?事情总是走你自己的路。

But no matter.

=> 但是不要紧。

Life is so unpredictable.

=> 人生如此不可预测。

Thanks to you, I think Ive finally met someone.

=> 感谢你,我想我终于遇到了一个人。

Met someone? Who are you talking about? Katherine.

=> 遇见某人?你在说谁?凯瑟琳。

I bet shell understand me.

=> 我敢打赌,她会理解我的。

Hey! Hey! Wait! [GRUNTING] [GROANS] SAM: Is someone there? - Sam? - Dean? - Hes going to find Katherine.

=> 嘿!嘿!等待! [GRUNANS] [GROANS] SAM:有人在吗? - 山姆? - Dean?他要去找凯瑟琳

- What? He looks just like you, Dean.

=> - 什么?他看起来和你一样,Dean。

He told me he was you.

=> 他告诉我他是你

- He said that? - Yeah.

=>- 他说过? - 是的。

He looks like me? He looks exactly like you, talks exactly like you.

=> 他长得像我?他长得和你一模一样,和你说话一模一样。

I could tell he wasnt you.

=> 我可以告诉他不是你。

Hes a fake.

=> 他是假的

Hes not a fake.

=> 他不是假的

That bastard downloaded everything from my brain.

=> 那个混蛋从我的大脑下载了一切。

Which means hes not a spirit.

=> 这意味着他不是一个精神。

That was close.

=> 那很接近。

Very nice.

=> 非常好。

Shut up, or I aint saving your sorry ass.

=> 闭嘴,否则我不救你的遗憾屁股。

A shape-shifter? Yeah.

=> 形状移位器?是啊。

Its in Dads notebook.

=> 在爸爸的笔记本上

A monster that has the ability to transform into anything.

=> 一个有能力转换成任何东西的怪物。

Its been recorded in mythology all over the world.

=> 它被记录在世界各地的神话中。

- Thats Dad.

=> - 那是爸爸

We can always count on him.

=> 我们永远可以依靠他。

- Can we beat this thing? We will once we know what were dealing with.

=> - 我们能打败这个东西吗?一旦我们知道我们正在处理的是什么

This ought to be effective: A pure silver bullet.

=> 这应该是有效的:纯银子弹。

SAM: Lets split up.

=> SAM:我们分手吧。

Ill look for her at the station.

=> 我会在车站找她的

DEAN: Ill check her place.

=> 迪恩:我会检查她的地方。

[DOORBELL BUZZS] Katherine, its Dean! Youre okay.

=> 凯瑟琳,这是迪安!你还好。

Whats the matter? Its so late.

=> 怎么了?这么晚了。

Im so glad youre not hurt.

=> 我很高兴你没有受伤。

So wait a minute.

=> 等一下

Youre saying that this monster, whatever you call it, is responsible? Its a shape-shifter: A subspecies of human beings, originally human but abhorred and renounced because of their "peculiarities.

=> 你是说这个怪物,无论你说什么,都是有责任的?这是一个形状移位器:一个人类的亚种,原本是人类的,但由于它们的“特性而被憎恶和放弃。

" Theyve been forced to survive by impersonating others.

=>“他们被迫通过冒充他人生存。

You dont expect me to believe that, do you? Please.

=> 你不要指望我相信,是吗?请。

Believe me.

=> 相信我。

[GUN COCKS] Hey.

=> [GUN COCKS]嘿。

What are you doing? I called the sheriffs office.

=> 你在做什么?我打电话给警长的办公室。

They told me there is no Marshal Davis.

=> 他们告诉我没有戴维斯元帅

Who are you? I cut my finger on the door.

=> 你是谁?我把手指在门上。

Who the hell are you? Wheres Katherine? Youll have to do better than just look like someone.

=> 你到底是谁?凯瑟琳呢?你不得不做得比别人看起来好。

You CAPTAIN [OVER MEGAPHONE]: Youre under arrest.

=> 你[超过MEGAPHONE]:你被捕了。

Do not resist.

=> 不要抵制。

Drop your weapons and come out peacefully.

=> 放下你的武器,平静地出来。

DEAN: Impressive.

=> DEAN:令人印象深刻。

[CHUCKLES] [KATHERINE SCREAMS] Youve gotta be kidding me.

=> [奇怪] [凯瑟琳猫]你一定是在开玩笑吧。

Shit.

=> 拉屎。

What do I do? Damn.

=> 我该怎么办?该死的。

OFFICER: Dont move.

=> 主任:别动。

Hold it.

=> 拿住。

Im - Smile.

=> 我 - 微笑

- Dean? CAPTAIN: Damn it.

=> - Dean? CAPTAIN:该死的。

Search the area immediately.

=> 立即搜索该地区。

Hurry up! - How was Katherine? - The shape-shifter was at her place.

=> 赶快! - 凯瑟琳怎么样? - 形状移位器在她的地方。

- And? - It got away.

=> - 而且? - 它逃走了。

- What? - Dont panic.

=> - 什么? - 不要惊慌。

Well find its nesting area and search it with a fine-tooth comb.

=> 我们会找到它的嵌套区域,并用细齿梳子进行搜索。

Damn it.

=> 该死的。

I shouldve gone.

=> 我应该走了。

- Shut up.

=> - 闭嘴。

Enough.

=> 足够。

[KEYBOARD CLACKING] Find the closest entrance to the sewage line, Sammy.

=> [键盘故障]找到最近的下水道Sammy的入口。

Im working on it.

=> 我在做这个工作。

But what are we gonna do? We may be the ones that end up on the wanted list.

=> 但是,我们该怎么办?我们可能是最终在通缉名单上的那些人。

What the hell are you doing? - This is no time to fool around.

=> 你到底在做什么? - 这是没有时间来欺骗。

- Dont move.

=> - 不要动

Youre not fooling me.

=> 你不是在骗我

What? Youre not Dean, are you? Thats my line, man.

=> 什么?你不是Dean,是吗?这是我的线,人。

Youre not Sam.

=> 你不是山姆

Youre not Dean.

=> 你不是Dean

What did you do to Dean? Did you think you could fool me with your pathetic "Dean" disguise? [GUNSHOT] [BOTH GRUNTING] Shit.

=> 你对Dean做了什么?你觉得你可以用你可怜的“Dean”伪装骗我吗? [GUNSHOT] [BOTH GRUNTING]屎。

Hey, remember how we used to fight all the time when we were kids? Yeah.

=> 嘿,记得我们小时候一直在打架吗?是啊。

But Im not a kid anymore.

=> 但我不再是一个孩子了。

[GRUNTS] SAM: Now, lets settle this once and for all.

=> [GRUNTS] SAM:现在,让我们一劳永逸地解决这个问题。

DEAN: Wait.

=> DEAN:等等。

I am the real Dean.

=> 我是真正的院长。

SAM: And Im the real Sam.

=> SAM:而我是真正的山姆。

I need you to believe me.

=> 我需要你相信我。

[GUNSHOT] [DEAN PANTING] DEAN: Youre late.

=> [枪声] [DEAN PANTING] DEAN:你迟到了。

- Dont you mean, "Thank you"? DEAN: So howd you enjoy shooting yourself? SAM: Ill probably dream about it.

=> - 你不是说“谢谢”吗?迪恩:那么你喜欢射击自己怎么样?萨姆:我可能会梦到。

Well, thank you for saving my life.

=> 那么,谢谢你挽救我的生命。

Just doing my job.

=> 只是做我的工作。

KATHERINE: Your job? You mean you hunt monsters for a living? DEAN: Well, sort of.

=> KATHERINE:你的工作?你的意思是你打猎怪物为生? DEAN:好吧。

KATHERINE: Why? SAM & DEAN: Family business.

=> KATHERINE:为什么? SAM&DEAN:家族企业。

Gotcha.

=> 疑难杂症。

DEAN: So listen, cop, arent you gonna interrogate us? KATHERINE: No.

=> 德:所以,听着,警察,你不会审问我们吗? KATHERINE:不。

Im nice.

=> 我很好。

DEAN: Right.

=> DEAN:对。

SAM: Whats going to happen to the suspects in custody? KATHERINE: Were gonna double-check their alibis.

=> SAM:被拘留的嫌疑人会发生什么? KATHERINE:我们要仔细检查他们的失误。

Im sure their innocence will be proven soon enough.

=> 我相信他们的清白会很快被证明。

SAM: Thats good.

=> SAM:那很好。

Now, you be careful.

=> 现在,你要小心。

- Yeah, you too.

=> - 是的,你也是。

- Take care.

=> - 保重。

[English - US - SDH]

=> [英文 - 美国 - SDH]